Home > 제품소개 > Negative photo resist
| - Improvement of the adhesive strength of photo and e-beam
- Especially for surfaces with low adhesion properties, e.g. metal,
- AR 300-80: spin coating of a diphenylsilanediol solution =
improved adhesion properties and simple, cheaper alternative to
- HMDS: evaporation of HMDS on the substrate surface
Processing information AR 300-80
Processing information HMDS
| - AR 300-80 is applied by spin coating between 1000 and 6000
rpm. The film thickness can be adjusted by varying the spin
speed to the optimum conditions of the respective process.
- Higher spin speeds and thus thinner films are preferable, e.g.
4000 rpm with approx. 15 nm thickness.
Too high concentrations (film thickness values) may reduce or
neutralise the adhesion-promoting effect.
- It is recommended to perform the subsequent tempering on a
hot plate for 2 min or in a convection oven for 25 min at 180 °C.
During tempering, a very uniform, extremely thin layer of
adhesion promoter is generated on the substrate
(approx. 15 nm).
- After cooling of the substrate, the resist can be applied as usual.
- An excess of adhesion promoter may be rinsed off with organic
solvents like e.g. AR 600-70 or AR 600-71. The optimised
surface properties are maintained without restriction.
| - Appropriate equipment is required for the processing of HMDS.|
For large scale production, hot plates with HMDS vapor
deposition are used. If no such equipment is available, the
following procedure should be applied:
- The pre-treatment should be performed immediately prior to
resist coating. Generally, hot plates with integrated HMDS-
evaporation are used in the production. If this option is not
available, the substrate is placed in a desiccator where HMDS
evaporates at room temperature or at temperatures up to
160 °C max. HMDS is under these conditions deposited as
monomolecular layer (approx. 5 nm) on the substrate surface.
- The treated substrate can be coated with resist immediately
after HMDS-deposition without subsequent tempering,or stored
in a closed container for a couple of days.
- The storage stability may be limited due to an uptake of water
from the atmosphere. Storage in open containers should thus